Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Hip Hop {fail}

Hi Hip Hoppers!
I'm happy you're here to join us today for this week's Unity Stamp Company hip hop blog hop, it's always a fun and inspiring time!

The blog hop starts at the Unity Blog so be sure to start there to hear about all that's going on today!

I made a little something using this weeks Stamp of the Week, day of delight.

It's something I made that is NOT great, it's not even really that pretty but I'm real so I'm going to share it anyway...all I can say is I TRIED!

This is a Crystal Light container that I tried to make into something else ;)
and this is the CRAZY paper bow????...who knows what I was thinking...but there it is!

too many patterns of paper...wrong ribbon...crazy colored butterfly...LOL!

So there you have the reason I ONLY MAKE CARDS! :)  but it was an adventure, I'm glad I tried to step out of my comfort zone just for a minute.

The next fabulous blog on this blog hop is KAREN!


Have a FABULOUS day!  You deserve it!



12 comments:

  1. Jimmi, I think it is pretty! I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes crazy is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable no matter what you think:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think it is rather cute! And that crazy paper bow is super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too hard on yourself. i think it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your crazy is awesome! Fabulous job stepping out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is darling. love the papers and that stamp is a perfect lable for the tin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the papers!! You are too hard on yourself. Cute & Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's adorable! Maybe I'll step out of my comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it is great you challenged yourself! You can an A+ for effort and I think it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's really nice---you've stepped out of your domaine and you should be proud--it came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's still a great jazzed up container. I always make cards too, but may be I'll try and alter a container too since it does look great.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!