Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hip Hop Thursday ~ new release!!!

Hi everyone!!!
Today is a SUPER fun UNITY day!
There is a fabulous IPPITY release!
TONS of stamp's of the week being released!
and of course a HUGE sale!

I made 3 cards for you, 2 using some new IPPITY,
this set I used is called Dream to Be:



Now let me show you the card I made using this week's
Stamp of the Week, you make life brighter

ARE YOU A STAMP OF THE WEEK MEMBER???
You totally should be!
You can get a NEW stamp every single week
for ONLY $5.79 and that includes shipping!
I know you think I'm talking crazy but IT'S TRUE!

Now it's time to HOP over to JOLANDE'S BLOG to see what she has for you!!





THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME TODAY!
AND HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!!!



12 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! I am loving that stamp of the week set more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all fantastic!!! looove those chevrons on the last card and the pretty colors you used on all of them. thanks for sharing, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO fabulous! I wish I could shop this amazing sale!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are lovely cards! Loving that Chevron one - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, love all of these!!! :) I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such fabby cards, Jimmi! Love what you did with the releases :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really wonderful cards! Yep, another vote for that chevron one...it rocks, totally :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous cards Jimmi! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the pretty cards.
    Great Inspiration.

    TFS
    hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the chevron card!! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!