Friday, June 8, 2012

Oh Happy Day

Hey everyone!
I have a card today for this week's SCS Sketch Challenge and Friends With Flair, FUN stuff!
I colored and paper pieced this adorable girl from On The Beach and it just so happened she fit right into the sketch!
Love it when things come together like that.
The patterned paper I used is Echo Park Paradise Beach and Hello Summer.
The card stock is from Gina K. Designs, dark chocolate and ivory.


I hope you like my card and I hope that you have a really FABULOUS day and weekend...you totally deserve it!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! This stamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, just got back from the beach and it makes me want to go back. All except for the very long car ride.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl is totally happy and fun! What a great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally sweet creation, Jimmi! I love your layout for this, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love it when thngs just fit together:-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!