Monday, June 11, 2012

think happy. be happy.

Hi everyone!
I have a card I made last night using some of the fun, new MFT goodies I recently purchased.
I had a lot of fun playing with the hexagon dies...VERY cool dies!
This Pure Innocence girl is Freckles...had to have her since I am a freckle girl, too!
I colored her face using my Copics the way Beate taught me......and I don't think I did a terrible job!  Normally I just color it one shade and be done with it but I felt brave and made her have a little color today :)

The patterned paper is Simple Stories, Summer Fresh.

Hope you like her as much as I do!

Have a FABULOUS day!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute, Jimmi! You coloring looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl....your coloring looks great! I miss you!
    LOVE the card you created.
    Big hug and huge smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is REALLY REALLY cute. I love the way you colored her and the hexagons in the background are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think she could be any cuter!!! this is awesome, Jimmi and I love the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!