Thursday, June 28, 2012

you are amazing & invited

I made another card using the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

This time I used MFT Stamps and die-namics and pretty new paper from i {heart} papers:
I meant for the ink to be imperfect to match the pattern on the paper I used, which is also a little distressed.
This stamp is Complimentary Greetings.
The paper is Beautiful Moments by Carta Bella.
I made the flower with the Botanical Beauty die-namics.  I hand cut the 2 little banners at the bottom.

Hope you like it!

I also want to let you know that this month the Gina K. Designs new release is TODAY and it's a little different, our blog hop will be a little later this time but it will be WONDERFUl of course!
So come today to the party, we'd love for you to join in the FUN!
You're Invited

Join us for a Party!
Date: Thursday, June 28th
Time- 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM Central time
Where- The main page at www.StampTV.com

Contests, a Release Party Challenge, Full Stamp Set reveals, DT samples and a full length presentation video await you along with a FUN party chat thread!


I also HAVE to tell you about a great sale that is happening right now...cause you know I'm ALL about a sale!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!



3 comments:

  1. I love those flowers and the pink ink! Fab Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! great MFT card. love those banners and the pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!