Friday, July 13, 2012

butterfly friday.

Hey everyone!
Today I have a card I made with one of the Unity Stamp Co. itty bitty stamps I had yet to ink up :)
It's been on my desk in the MUST USE pile for a while and I finally whipped a little something up with it.
This itty bitty is Journey Like No Other

This paper is Echo Park's So Happy Together.

Oh, BTW...all of the itty bitty stamps are BUY ONE GET ONE FREE :)
love that!


I'm linking my card to today's Friends With Flair post, come and play along!

have a FAB day!



24 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love this idea of stamping a butterfly on patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!! This butterfly is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is very pretty and butterfly is too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the butterfly. Patterned paper or stamped? Love it anyway. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the butterfly! Stamped on patterned paper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card! What a pretty butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the multi colored sentiment and the butterfly fab card

    ReplyDelete
  9. The butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very cute! I love those colors, and your butterfly is SO pretty. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Fabulous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, I love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love the multicoloured sentiment! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card...love the bow

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jimmi, love the card but, I absolutely love your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Goregous card!!! Every day should be butterfly Friday :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!