Thursday, July 19, 2012

hIp HoP CHA new RELEASE

HI!
So excited today to show y'all some cards I made using a few of the Unity Stamp Co. CHA Release stamps!
the WHOLE team is hopping today so check them all out starting on the Unity Stamp Co. blog!

Today I have 3 cards to share.

This 1st card is so SIMPLE! I used the new set called A Little Bit Washi...you see, I didn't have any washi tape until I got this set and now I have it in every color ;)
since I love purple so much I started with that color for my card:

fun right??

OK next card uses a new Bella Blvd stamp called Happy Thanksgiving that is adorable:

CUTE!  I know :)

and my final card uses the new set called Insta-cute:


such a FUN set!

now PLEASE hop on over to see what Jolande's made for you using some of these awesome new stamps!


and here is your special treat for joining us today:
 

thank you SO much for hopping today and have a FABULOUS day!


19 comments:

  1. soooo super cute, jimmi! love the washi in purple and the cute turkey and the great layered up camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love how you layered the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LOVING Susan's new stamps! Especially the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun cards! The second one is so cute and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cards!! Love all the new releases!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh I like the first card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Thanksgiving inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your choice of purple for the Washi tape stamp card. Purple is my 2nd favorite color. That Turkey card is so cute and colorful.
    Hazel
    hdhall6002@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards! That Washi stamp set looks awesome-so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cute tukey too cute and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmi, such a fantastic display of adorable-ness using the new stamps! Love the washi tape stamp and your comment...so true...who would need to buy any now!!! LOL
    :O)
    Jessica S
    Happy CHA Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super fun cards Jimmi. that wassi tape card is da bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute cards; love that turkey! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards.Love the turkey!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!