Thursday, July 5, 2012

hIp HoP THURSDAY

Hi everyone, HAPPY HIP HOP THURSDAY!

I hope you're enjoying the FUN and inspiring blog hop today!
If you didn't start at the Unity Stamp Co. blog head on back so you don't miss a beat!

Today I have 2 cards to show you.
This card is using the July Kit of the Month called: ol' bag of fun

and this one I made with this weeks Stamp of the Week called: many of my smiles
I hope you like them!!!

The next fabulous blog on this hop is KAREN!


There's a great 4th of July sale going strong with 21 stamp sets for ONLY $4.44!
CHECK IT OUT!

Have a FABULOUS day!  You deserve it!


5 comments:

  1. Super pretty cards! I LOVE these new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to like the ol'bird stamp..cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bow and button on the frist card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute. love the colors Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors..a totally different look then another blog post on the SOTW

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!