Friday, August 10, 2012

happy Friday

Hi!
Today I have a super simple card using one of the new Jillibean Soup Unity Stamp Co. stamps.
This set is called Country Pumpkin Chowder
and I just noticed this whole stamp set is ONLY $9.95, kind of crazy if you ask me ;)

I'm playing along with Friends With Flair this week, you should, too!

let me tell you about something I have been waiting all YEAR for, the BIG concert with these 2 hunks:
yeah, I'm going to see them Sunday, so I'll be quiet around here for the weekend since the concert is up near DC on Sunday and my daughter and I are leaving in the morning and heading up to spend tomorrow shopping at all the great stores in that area :)

just a little bit about my weekend.

I hope you have a FABULOUS one, too, you absolutely deserve it!

16 comments:

  1. Love your card! Great chevron stripes! Just got home from visiting family in MD and Leesburg, VA. Have a great time at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did the patterned paper zigzags! Super card. Enjoy your big weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Have FUN at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I love those new stamps! Have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE those chevron stripes with the polka dots! So happy!!!

    Your weekend sounds wonderful! Enjoy yourselves!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card.The chevrons are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the chevron stripes with the dots, your card is awesome. Have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very neat, and clever I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun weekend! This is a great card! I love all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think i love your card If I could get past the hotties below it might be able to see it better! HAVE FUN LUCKY GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Jimmi! Love the mix of patterns! Have a blast at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chevrons, hexagons & great stamped images. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Have fun a the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love this card! I love the chevron borders on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the different patterns and those chevron stripes!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!