Friday, August 24, 2012

Spooky!

HI!!
Yes, I have another Halloween card...and YES it is purple and black.  What can I say, I love purple and I love black :)

This card is for Friends With Flair and for the FUN, new challenge blog Stamping With the Oldies, where they challenge you to use some of your older, yet still fabulous stamping supplies!
This week the challenge is to break out an old tool you got when you 1st started stamping and I just had to bring out the paper crimper.  I have to tell you my paper crimper might be staying out on my desk for a while, it was fun to use!
I crimped all of the purple card stock on my card.  These stamps are from the August Unity Stamp Co. kit of the month: Color of the Seasons
That adorable bat was begging for some googley eyes, don't you think?!

now I'd love you to check out this wonderful Stamp Out Cancer sale/fundraiser that Unity is having, it's amazing!

Click on the photo for the WHOLE story and all the details for this event!

Have a FABULOUS day!

21 comments:

  1. i just love this bat stamp! with the googley eyes is even cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of those stamps I haven't gotten yet but really want! love the googly eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love the googly eyes, and I think purple and black are fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi, this is so cute! I just signed up to be one of your followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, the googly eyes are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Halloween. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! Love the googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spooktacular card!! Great layout and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The googly eyes were just what that bat needed! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also used the bat this week, and love it! It stamps so nice and will make for some quick Halloween cards! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun Halloween card! Purple and black look great together. (And I like purple much better than orange, so it's all good! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, your crimped card is beautiful! You and Sherry make me with I had one!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!