Thursday, August 9, 2012

Unity Hip Hop ~ Phyllis Harris NEW Release!

Happy Hip Hop Thursday!
For today's hip hop you've got the WHOLE Unity Stamp Co. Design Team playing along with the new Phyllis Harris stamps releasing TODAY! 
It all starts on the Unity Blog so head back there if you didn't visit it already.

for today's blog hop I used this adorable little witch for my card, A Tiny Witch:
Isn't she ADORE?!?ABLE? I love using purple for Halloween cards :)

now your next stop is JOLANDE'S blog for more inspiring prettiness!


of course we can't leave you without a little surprise!

ENJOY your shopping and have a FABULOUS day!!

8 comments:

  1. your sweet witchy-poo card is adorable! Purple is the BEST colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORE?!?ABLE?!!!
    Lovely shading and fab embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I am SO in love with this new release!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Halloween card. Love that little witch! Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great ebossing backgrond. great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the embossing on the background with this adorable image

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!