Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Gina K. Designs Inspiration Hop Day #2 {Wicked, Take Note & You Say 'Ello}


The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! 
Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas, and as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a Gina K. Designs Grab Bag that could have anything from stamps to paper to embellishments! 
To see the list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!

Today there are 3 stamps the team is sharing: Wicked, You Say 'Ello and Take Note.

I only got to make 1 card for the hop using WICKED (I'm in FL on vacation and ran out of time before I left, I'm so sorry!)
I really love this stamp set, Halloween images are my favorites AND these are all SO CUTE! 
Hope you like it!

Check out all of the inspiration:
Beth Silaika – Illustrator Wicked
Becky Oehlers – Illustrator You Say 'Ello
Tami Mayberry – Illustrator Take Note

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!

48 comments:

  1. Wicked design Jimmi! Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card - I have thoughts running through my little mind about using the "feeling wicked" phrase maybe for an anniversary card (for my husband of course) - just saying:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the spooky black sponging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Halloween card Jimmi, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used different dp's for your background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Jimmi! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card - love the paper choices and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So love your card, Jimmi! Have fun on your vacation, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. card on the run. Still a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool card can't wait to see the rest when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Louise (Mamilou) (Ontario)October 2, 2012 at 1:10 PM

    Very nice card. Enjoy your vacation..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the combination of designs and colors of papers you used on the Wicked card. Nice blend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jimmi-how do u dare 2 take a vacation when a blog hop is goin on?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute and wicked perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. has the feel of a dark and stormy night!
    thanks
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, that one card you made is an awesome one. I really like the design a lot. Hope you are having fun in Florida too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card! Like how you tore the different layers of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute card! I like the colors and patterns you used!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a groovy Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, but this is fun! My girlfriends could find multiple uses for this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  21. GREAT Halloween creation. I am soooo into ripping DP these days, it adds so much to any type of card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card--I like the torn paper.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome Halloween card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a "wicked" card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the layers of papers and colors on the card! Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really cool Halloween card! Love how you did your background!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Waht crazy cat card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the way you made the strips of paper look "singed" - very spooky. Hope you have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hope this qualifies for the blog hop. I love the spooky cards.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!