Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy FRIDAY

I just love Friday's :)

Today I have a card to share with you and some FUN World Card Making Day fun, too!

Let's start with my card, shall we?

I made this card with this weeks Unity Stamp Company Stamp of the Week called Best Things...Just Happen.

I sort of love it, what do you think?

The doily/circle shaped paper is really more chartreuse and not as yellow in real life but that's ok, the yellow works, too ;)


I'm going to be linking this post to today's Friends With Flair post, hope you do, too :)

For World Card Making Day tomorrow Unity will be having a WHOLE LOT of challenges and FUN!

I'd say $1,000.00 worth of prizes is pretty HUGE wouldn't you???
All of the fun will be happening on the Unity Blog so check it out tomorrow!

I can't leave you without telling you about a sale, too, now could I??
The BRAND NEW Phyllis Harris release at Unity is available NOW and all on sale for ONLY $8.99 each...CRAZY!  Yes, I know, it's NUTS.

Thanks SO MUCH for visiting and please come back soon :)
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, I just love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card, love the sentiment
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Love the white and black with pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful elegant card,gorgeous!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely I love the colors and the layout! super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats not to love? This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i totally agree with the sentiment. Pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant looking! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors work really well. It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!