Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hip Hop Thursday {brown thursday sale info}

Hi everyone!  BIG day here at Unity :) 
the HUGE Brown Thursday sale starts! 

this sale is special!
50% off ALL stamps (code 50THANKS)
NEW releases
free gifts for you with qualifying orders

$1 from every sale going to Rice Bowls to feed the hungry!

Unity loves to give back to YOU and the whole world :)

of course we all have cards and projects to show you so start the blog hop at the Unity Blog and hop along to see what we ALL made and comments on each blog for your chance to win 1 of 3 $20 Unity gift certificates.

I made a simple card using an itty bitty called safety pinned:

Now you should hop to see JOLANDE and what she's made for you today!




I hope you enjoy the blog hop today, leave a comment on every blog for lots of chances to win and start your Christmas shopping tonight at midnight!

Have a fabulous day :)

35 comments:

  1. CUTE card - love the colors! Just got this stamp - can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow!! your card looks just amazing i love the way you have created the layers with the doily and the sentiment is just fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I have been eyeing that stamp on the Unity site...you did such a great job I might just have to pick it up now..at half price woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that stamp! Somehow I have not seen that one before. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. Love the doily stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Used some colors you might not want to put together but they work well. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love the colors you used to brighten up the Kraft paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost bought this stamp today....next time, need to pace myself! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Makes an adorable card!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the use of the Kraft stock and the colors. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the embossed kraft! Cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card. Luv the cute sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that safety pin banner. And the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card Jimmi! I love all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card! Love the paper ribbons. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All these cute new stamps - you guys are killing my pocketbook:-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great combination of colors and love the pin stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice card design. Love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jimmi, I love the colors you used for this card! Just beautiful! The Itty Bitty stamps are so awesome! Thanks for sharing, Hugs, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a darling card and i love those flags!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!