Friday, November 2, 2012

new Unity ~ Hung by the Chimney

I made a card today with a brand new ADORABLE Unity Stamp Co. stamp that's out today!

It's called Hung by the Chimney and it's a stamp that I really needed in my stash so I asked Angela (Unity owner extraordinaire) if she could have a Christmas stocking stamp made in the future and viola!  here it is :)

I used the FUN Merry & Bright paper by Carta Bella that I am in love with.  I've almost used all of it already!  I need more!

I'll be linking to today's Friends With Flair blog hop hope you do, too!
And I can't leave you without telling you of the great deal Unity has for you this weekend:

That means you can get the brand new itty bitty I used for $1 :)
Pretty fab, huh?

See you soon and have a fabulous day, you deserve it!


15 comments:

  1. fun colors, love those socks. too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow... NEW unity is looking pretty good here! Great card Jimmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. The stamp is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love the glitter on the stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so colorful and fun, Jimmi!! I love that great new stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! You must have a real 'in' with Angela cause that stamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! The new stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you've used nearly all of that pretty paper! I love the colors and your stockings look like a perfect match! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I love those stockings :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you -- this is one awesome set! Love your colouring and the coordinating papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Love the stamp and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet! Love all those colors!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!