Monday, December 31, 2012

GINA K. DESIGNS STAMPS FOR SALE

PRICES DROPPED!

I have lots of Gina K. Designs stamps for sale.

Some of these have never been used but most have been used 1 or 2 times.

these are all clear and $10:
American Made
Basket Additions 3
Beyond Baskets
Country Roads
Deck the Halls
Grand Tags - pending sale
Holiday Baskets
Joyful Holidays
Lighthearted Wishes
Lots of Letters - pending sale
Primitive Blessings
Stippled Nature
Take Note
Under the Sea
Wicked
You Say Goodbye, I Say Ello

these are rubber and $10:
Basket Additions
Basket Blessings 2
Birthday Bash
Blooming With Blessings
Border Bling
Branching Out
Celebrate the Season
Dogwood and Butterfly
Dreams
Enjoy the Journey
Garden Fresh
Gnome One Like You
Holiday Basket
Home Is
Lacey Borders
Masculine Tags
Mountain Wilderness
My True Love Gave to Me
Nature's Greetings
Special Occasion Tags
Stately Flowers 1 (WI, CA, TX, CO)
Stately Flowers 2 (AL, KY, MO, NE)
Stately Flowers 3 (MT, LA, MS)
Stately Flowers 4 (WV, WA)
Sweet Strawberries
Ticket Trio
Whimsical Spring - pending sale
Wild About You - pending sale
Wild Flowers


These are clear and $8:
I Do!
Assorted Greetings
Fall Foliage
Holiday Tags
Seasonal Labels

rubber and $8:
Cool Beans
Elegant Elements - pending sale
Fresh Start
Life's a Beach
One in a Million
Pleasant Plurals - pending sale
Timeless Textures
Various Verses

Stamp TV Kits $10:
Falling for You
True Love - pending sale
Vintage Chic
Wishing You Joy

for shipping you can choose either regular 1st class mail, I'm sure they don't weigh much OR I can use a flat-rate Priority USPS.  Shipping to the US only.

email me if interested: jimmipm @ msn.com

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jimmi, In case my emails saying I wanted to purchase some of these sets didn't make it to your inbox I decided to try here. If you are busy I don't mean to bug you but I don't know how to go about purchasing them from you. So please let me know if they are still for sale and how to pay for them etc. Thanks.
    Nana Griffin
    gran4u@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I searched my inbox for your email addy and don't see anything from you.
      email me at jimmipm@msn.com

      Delete
  2. Just a note to say that I sent an email out again as you stated so if you don't get that I guess something is wrong. Just posted here to let you know I did try again. Thanks and I sure hope you received it.
    Nana Griffin (naneruth}

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!