Friday, December 28, 2012

pizza pie

I've been quiet.
busy.
honestly uninspired (yuck!).
I'm sorry.
I missed you.
so I made you a pizza pie.
it's a dessert pizza cause y'all are so sweet.
cute stamp, right?
it's this week's Unity Stamp of the Week pizza my heart
the pretty paper is Echo Park Love Story
I'm going to link up to today's Friends With Flair post, FUN!

on Monday there's a HUGE blog hop I'll be a apart of with a giveaway on every blog (over 40 of them!) called Seasons Givings and you must come back to check it out!

I will have a sweet giveaway for you with some pretty, new Valentine's Day paper and lovely stamps to go with it...probably some ribbon and buttons, too.

Have a super fabulous day!
See you soon!

20 comments:

  1. Super cute, Jimmi! Love the heart in the back, perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pizza pie :) Love your card, this is one of my favorite all time SOTW's! I have a soft spot since my family owns a pizzeria and I love pizza..yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being uninspired is NOT fun. I love your pizza card.... I may have to "steal" it - so you've inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp & what you did with it.. the whole thing is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dessert pizza -- my favorite. What a clever idea! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get a kick out of the pizza image. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Using the patterned paper for the scalloped heart behind the white heart is such a great look. I love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY CUTE STAMP! VERY CUTE CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love what you've done with this image! Love the colors, patterns and cute little design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love your desert pizza! So yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh i love this pizza card ...Fab paperpiecing and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jimmi, this is GORGEOUS! i love how you interpreted this stamp and created a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That pie is ready for a Valentine delivery! Too cute! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute pizza stamp! Love how you decorated it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute!! Great choice of colours for this SOTW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your post ... and that sweet pizza. Yummy! TFS. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable! Love the pink pzza!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!