Saturday, December 22, 2012

stamps 4 sale!

I have some stamps for sale, here they are:

Also, you can ask me if I have something you're looking for and I'll let you know.
these are all clear and $12:
American Made
Basket Additions 3
Beyond Baskets
Country Roads
Deck the Halls
Elegant Florals
Grand Tags
Holiday Baskets
Joyful Holidays
Lighthearted Wishes
Lots of Letters
Perfect Plaids (Anita)
Pretty Patterns (Anita)
Primitive Blessings
Stippled Nature
Take Note
Under the Sea
Vogue Vases 2
Warm Woolen Mittens (Regina)
You Say Goodbye, I Say Ello

these are rubber and $12:

Basket Blessings (uncut, unused)
Blooming With Blessings
Enjoy the Journey
Lacey Borders
Masculine Tags
Special Occasion Tags
Stately Flowers 4 (WV, WA)
Sweet StrawberriesTicket Trio
Wild About You
Wild Flowers

These are clear and $9:

I Do!
Assorted Grettings
Fall Foliage
Holiday Tags
Seasonal Labels

rubber and $9:
One in a Million
Life's a Beach
for shipping you can choose either regular 1st class mail, I'm sure they don't weigh much OR I can use a flat-rate Priority envelope, they are $5.15 to anywhere in the US.
I'll ship them after the 25th.
thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!