Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gina K. Designs Stamps for Sale ~ updated

Here is an updated list of the Gina K. Designs stamps I have for sale:
(C) = clear and (R) = rubber

$10
Primitive Blessings (C)
My True Love Gave to Me (R)
Nature's Greetings (R)
Birthday Bash (R)
Border Bling (R)
Branching Out (R)
The Good Life (C)
Enjoy the Journey (R)
Sweet Strewberries (R)
Garden Fresh (R)
Ticket Trio (R)
You Say Goodbye and I Say Ello (C)
Special Occasion Tags (R)
Simple Snowflakes (C)
Tropical Nature (C)
Merry Little Christmas (C)
Take Note (C)
$8
Fresh Start (R)
Life's a Beach

I can accept Paypal or you can send me a check if you'd like to.
Shipping is your choice of Priority Mail flat-rate or 1st class mail/parcel post.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm interested in The Good Life if still available.

    sharmel2@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in Simple Snowflakes and Fresh Start. You can answer me on stamp TV I am meemee48. Let me know what stamps and shipping will be to 75462.

    thanks
    sherian dixon

    Sorry I am away from home and cannot access my emails for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a yahoo mail account under meemee48. I am also interested in Nature's Greetings.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!