Thursday, February 21, 2013

Unity blog hop {be inspired}

HELLO lovely friends! Welcome to this week's Unity Stamp Co. blog hop!
We have some fabulous projects to show you AND of course some fun new stamps and specials.


Our blog hop always starts at the Unity Blog and there you can find the FULL scoop on everything happening in Unity land :)

For this week I've made 2 cards for the fab new Unity {be inspired} Challenge! for this challenge you can be as inspired and creative as your mind will allow!  there is a sketch for a card and/or a layout AND an inspirational photo for you to use:

you can choose to use any or all of these ideas, I chose the card sketch and then the color inspiration picture for my cards.

this one uses the sketch:

the stamps I used are from the set Tulips and Daisies which I adore!I'm not much of a 'colorist' but I can handle these small flowers, they are perfect for me ;)

then I made a card using the colors sort of and the layout of the whole picture in a sort of twisty way:
I liked how the picture is 9 squares so I did the same in a different way with strips of paper....SEE you can be INSPIRED in so many ways with this challenge :)
this adorable card is made with Love is My Anchor...love, love, LOVE.

Here is the most fun part of the weekend!
if you are a Kit of the Month or SMAK Member
you get ALL the past kits for only $18!

and if you are not a member yet you can SIGN UP TODAY and also be approved to buy the past kits for $18!

here's a card I made a while ago with the July 2012 SMAK kit called cre-ate:

 


AND there are some SWEET new ANGIEgirls and they are ALL on sale for $10, too!
there are ALSO some beautiful new Donna Downey Studios stamps in the store!

LOTS of great fun going on, so ENJOY!

we also, every thursday have 3 prizes YOU can WIN just by leaving a comment on each blog! there will be 3 people chosen from all the blogs to win a $20.00 Unity Stamp Co. gift certificate!  so TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!
the next blog is KAREN'S, have FUN!
THANK YOU for visiting me and THANK YOU for your lovely words, they mean so much!
have a FABULOUS day, you absolutely, positively DESERVE IT!


75 comments:

  1. I love your coloring! The flowers and the cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your twisty anchor card! How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both great cards! LOVE that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love the colors, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! I love the pretty tulips and the woven background is really different. Clever!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I just may have to get the "Tulips and Daisies" set! I LOVE your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are Gorgeous! Love it!!

    Hugs,
    Karen C (busybusyhoneybee)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow! stamps I have some how missed! Great colors, great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your choice of colors for your cards FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flower card. Too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are lovely designs. Pretty flowers and a bold anchor, each different styles but great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! I really love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you incorporated the layout of the color inspiration into your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sketch layout. The flower card is wonderful. And the anchor card is totally out-of-the-box! What a great way to use scraps and who cares if they aren't the traditional shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are really sweet, and great job on the Unity challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the clean lines of your cards....so pretty! Have a great day too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your cards, thanks so much for sharing. I love the flowers in the kettle, its gorgeous.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your cards! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards, love the anchor!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your cards! They're so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute cards!

    jonder at frontier dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome cards, love the stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards! And new stamps. But, I love that tulip card super pretty! super colors so spring looking. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. All so FUN! LOVE the design on the anchor card!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Unity stamps are so much fun to play with--your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your cards! You have inspired me to try the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The last card is my favorite!!!!! Thanks for inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the tulip card - how did i ever miss that stamp set? Love the life card too - I am so ordering that smak set this weekend!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your projects - they are beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very pretty cards. Love the colors of the friendship card

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your work is absolutely remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love that tulip card. That tulip stamp is one of my favorites. I hope Unity has plans for more flower stamps. I reach for it again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like card with the flowers. Very nice!
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your cards, Jimmi! The flower one is very cute, and well, the second one is fun & a little funky so I LOVE it! :-) Thanks so much for sharing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, love how you interpreted the challenge...such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great projects!!! Love your interpretation!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your layouts are great! My fav is the 9-square anchor card; look forward to using it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  38. All kinds of awesomeness here! I am really loving blue/orange right now!

    ReplyDelete
  39. great cards and use of the colors they all go great together

    ReplyDelete
  40. Pretty cards! Love your color combos!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love all of your cards!!! TFS
    Have awonderful da!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your cards. The colours are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great cards! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. They are gorrrgeous Jimmi!!
    Hugs
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lovely cards, thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great cards - I love how you used the inspiration and made it all your own! And, I really love the paper piecing on the flower pot! Awesome paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Both your cards are wonderful! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great cards! Loved how you used the strips to mimic the 9 squares!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love you cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Your cards are great. I especially like the beautiful birthday card, it is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great cards, I really love those pretty tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  52. The tulips are really pretty...Wonderful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great cards! My favorite is that woven one, I love how the strips are kind of wonky, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like your cards. I really like the sketches and colour challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!