Thursday, April 4, 2013

Unity Thursday ~ new release!

Happy Thursday folks!
It's time for the amazing Unity Blog Hop that we bring you ever.single.week! on Thursday of course!
The blog hop starts at the Unity Blog and hops along from there with lots to see.

Today there are LOTS of new Unity stamps for you! I've used 1 of them today :) Make sure you check the Unity Stamp Co. store to see what NEW and what's ON SALE!

Here's the card I made using the new itty bitty Wanna Chill Out:

I tried not to make this card too girly because I gave it to my sweetie this morning.
hope you like it.
Now for some FUN business.
FREE stamp for every $8 you spend, wow, I know, right?
and Fall/Christmas stamps are on sale, too...you know for those of you that actually plan AHEAD?? and for those of you that are working on submissions to publications, it's Holiday time in the publication world!

I hope you enjoy the blog hop! Make sure you leave a comment on ALL the blogs for your chance to WIN 1 of 3 $20 gift certificates we give away EVERY week to comments picked from all of the blogs!
Now it's time to visit KAREN!

SEE YOU SOON! have a really fabulous day!


43 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Jimmi! Fun image and great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp...love how you added the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think that is one of my favorite stamps ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling - love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those ice cubes! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute stamp set! love that card and the fun ribbon you have used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute card. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love the colors of the cubes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This stamp is just so so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and I love the sparkle you added!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those ice cubes! Sooooo cute!!!
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the soft blue and pastels you used against the Kraft. Such a fun stamp and sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute and funny card. Like the sentiment.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors you chose. Wonderful job. Such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this and have ordered it up already!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the new Itty Bitty! Great card... love the bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card. Cute image. Awesome sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Girl and boy ice cubes ... it's going to be a new trend for sure! Cute card design!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Loving the chevron texture you have going on behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The chevron bg love it!!! Of course the stamp is adorable! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute card! Love the twill ribbon and adorable image! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the embossed chevron pattern in the background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute card! This stamp is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card - I love the soft colours, and the stuff you used to make the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  25. that is too cute! I like how you made the icecubes look like a boy and a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute card! I love those ice cubes!

    ReplyDelete
  27. this card super cute, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a fun and cute card. I like the base color of your card. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cute! Perfect place to glitter it up!

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOL, love your cute ice cube couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the soft colors you picked to create this card.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card. Love that stamp! Their faces just make me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Super sweet card! I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute card, great embossing on the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This "let's chill out" card is so cute - I love the glitter effect under the cubes!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!