Thursday, May 2, 2013

it's UNITY'S Birthday ~ thank you!

hello lovely friends!
Welcome to this weeks Unity blog hop! It all starts on the Unity Blog!

It's a great week here at Unity. It's our 5th birthday! It's "our" birthday because we are a family!
I can't believe it's been 5 YEARS since I joined this FUN team! Yep, I've been there from the start...the VERY start, before there was even a stamp made! and it's been SO wonderful!  I have some of my best friends in the world because of Unity, blessed for sure!

And Unity wants to thank YOU for 5 amazing years! In true Unity style there are new releases and a fab sale for YOU! it's all because of YOU that Unity has been having a blast for 5 whole years!

For my 1st card I used the Unity {be inspired} Challenge for the colors and the sketch, SO FUN!
I also used the brand spankin' new May Kit of the Month {totally &  utterly amazing}!
and I just had to use what MIGHT be my favorite stamp in this month's kit, this beautiful rose...I love a good rose stamp ;)
and here is the 411 on some of what's happening!



there is also a FUN NEW monthly subscription Layers of Life and new sassy sentiments and a new line of stamps {a bit about}

LOTS of FUN!
Make sure you leave a comment on ALL the blogs for your chance to WIN 1 of 3 $20 gift certificates we give away EVERY week to comments picked from all of the blogs!Now please hop over to see what Miss Karen has for you today!

p.s. Thank you for visiting my blog today!!! I appreciate it so much!

have a really, really FABULOUS day!

33 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. Love the large butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the butterfly and flower is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rose card, and butterfly is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. I really love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful! Both the butterfly and the rose look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Especially loving the butterfly, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards, always a sucker for a butterfly, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards! Adore the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful cards Jimmi! I really love that butterfly! You cut like a rock star! I cut a lot like my 5 year old LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that rose is beautiful! Love your cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Jimmi,

    happy five years.....and thanks so much for all ur inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards from a beautiful kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that butterfly--can't wait for my KOM to arrive...hurry hurry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these cards. You nailed the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards. I really love that color combo. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jimmi, that butterfly is SO VERY lovely ... going to CASE your card ... LOVE IT !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful butterfly card...love the large scale image. and your coloring of the rose is fab

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow--those are some pretty spectacular cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That butterfly is probably one of the best I've seen. Very pretty cards

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your cards. Love that butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. the butterfly is amazing, thanks for sharing your cards!
    linda patti tpatti@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love, love, love your green and black card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your cards! Beautiful butterfly and the rose is lovely! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great cards! Love the new KOTM designs! That rose is scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, I LOVE that first card! the butterfly image and the colors are so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Like how the Butterflies pops off the card wonderfully. Like Honeycomb pattern. Odd thing I clicked to comment using Moxzilla Firefox which is what I usually use as my browser and I was directed to shop your store and could not leave a comment so I used Internet Explorer to do so.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  27. Simply beautiful cards!! I'm so excited to see all of this inspiration from each of you! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. The shading on your butterfly is incredible. Gorgeous flower! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my.... that butterfly really stands out with those gorgeous colors on the card. The rose is pretty too. This kit looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love that butterfly & the rose stamp...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very beauitful creations! I'm almost done my Unity Inspired challenge...just gotta let it dry and then photograph and blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!