Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie FAB ~ Thanks!

SURPRISE! I'm back after taking some time off and it's for a FABULOUS reason!

I don't know if you've heard but Cath from Moxie Fab World is heading on to new adventures and since she's FAB and I am all about the FAB I am joining in on a HUGE Thank You blog hop in her honor!

There are hundreds of blogs and before mine you should totes visit LISA HENKE to see what she's made!

I've made a card to send to her that I hope she she thinks is Moxie Fab enough...I hope you like it, too. It's the 1st card I've made since May...eeeekkk!

the stamp I used is from Unity Stamp Company and is called Remember Monarch and it's part of their super fabulous Stamp of the Week club, check it out!


after me PLEASE see what JULIE OVERBY has made for the blog hop!

HAVE tons of FUN on the blog hop and have a FABULOUS day!

27 comments:

  1. oh, Jimmi! what a great comeback card. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Love this such a Pretty Creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the colors on that lovely butterfly!
    Great tribute to Cath to see all these beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colored butterfly is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely way to pay tribute to Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good reason to make a card if there ever was one, eh? Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! It's plain to see that you haven't lost your touch! This card is DEFINITELY moxie! Cath will be so pleased that you got creative like this for her after so long away!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job on making this card! So happy that you are part of this epic blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gorgeous! LOVE the rich colours & the super burlap ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jimmi, this is really really pretty! The colors are so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back Jimmi, glad to see that your bloghop is amazing xx Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  12. That butterfly is beautiful the way you've coloured it. Don't stop blogging!! thanks so much for joining with the blog hop! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pop of colour on the butterfly! Sorry it has taken me so long to hop here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I moxie love this card, Jimmi, almost as much as I love you! Thanks so much for joining in on this colossal blog hop! Here's a great big hug for you, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You don't seem rusty at all, Jimmi! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful colors! such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!